Thursday, April 28, 2011

Inspiration Shot: Living on the Edge

Usually I don't show pictures of myself for the inspiration shot, I just show you pictures of beautiful places I've been or interesting things I've seen.  But lately I've gotten into a bit of a routine.  I feel like I don't have much adventure in my life these days.  When I get like this I usually like to flip through my travel photos to remind myself of some of the incredible experiences I've been so lucky to have and need to have more of.  This reminds me that I do live life on the edge...sometimes~


I hung out with a wild lion in Zimbabwe


I've stood far too close to a wild rhino!


I've sat on the knee of an elephant (who wasn't part of a circus)


I swam with sharks!!!  (OK, I have to admit, they were behind a glass wall and I was diving in a lagoon but I was still pretty freaked out)


And I've sat on what literally felt like the edge of the world (twice)


So, now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do right here at home to add some adventure to the everyday.  What do you do to live your life to the fullest?  How do you break your routines?  Leave a comment and give me some ideas~

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...