Monday, May 16, 2011

Follow My Friends: House Revivals

Hi everyone!  It's that time again...time to check out another great blog.  Today I want to introduce you to Amanda over at House Revivals!

House Revivals

Amanda is a trained interior designer who is now tackling her own beach house.

Here's what it looks like now:



but here's what it's going to look like soon!



She has great crafting tutorials:

Burnt Peony

Woven Paper Stars


A tab devoted just to interior design advice on topics like:

Tips for renovating your kitchen


Tips on chandeliers in the bathroom



She has loads and loads of shots for every room to inspire your own decor or you can just follow her along with her beach house remodel.

In a recent post she showed how she got grass cloth off her walls.   The pics aren't so pretty so I'll leave it to you to head on over to House Revivals  to check it out.  The progress is very impressive~

While you're over there make sure to say hi and come back and let us all know what kinds of fun things you find.

If you'd like to be featured, just hit that follower button in the sidebar and add your button or logo to the tab that says Follow My Friends .  Each month I'll feature at least one blog from the page.  Feel free to visit everyone else there too!  (I'm having some trouble with the linky tool at the moment but will have everyone's logo's back up as soon as I can.)

Have a  great week everyone!

2 comments:

WobiSobi said...

I Love Amanda's blog, I go there quite often to admire it!! So great you did this!!

Amanda Lee said...

Tamara, thank you so much for the nice things you said about my blog! And thank you for reading it -- even when things aren't so pretty, and I'm talking about dreadful stuff like removing wallpaper :)
~Amanda

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...