Sunday, November 20, 2011

Make it Great Monday

Time to start the week on the right foot with another Make it Great Monday linky party!  Before you link up though, let's check out a few of the wonderful posts that were shared last week.

First up is my bloggy buddy Andrea from The Cottage Market. Check out all of the pretty tags she made! 



Everything she makes is gorgeous.  Take a look at her blog and her Etsy shops and I'm sure you'll agree~

And now pull out your hankies for two very lovely and heartwarming posts from Janlynn and Meredith.

Janlynn from Janlynn Sew More shared the story of how she was gifted with this great old sewing machine:


And Meredith from I am a Mother Seeking... reminded us about what's important in life with a very special tribute to her daughters and her father:

                  Photo 5   Photo 2

Grab a button from the sidebar ladies~

And now for this week's party.  You can share any family friendly sewing, crafting, or cooking projects that you've made yourself, that means NO SHOPS OR GIVEAWAYS.  (Please only link up a maximum of THREE projects that you haven't shared yet.  Thank you~)

You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize but it sure would be nice.  I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog though.  That way others can come and join in the fun.



Etcetorize
 



OK, everyone...go for it!  Let's link!




4 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks so much for featuring me. You made my day!

Lisa said...

Thanks for inviting me to link up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to link to your blog! :) I'm glad you liked the ornaments..they were fun to make and so easy! Have a great Thanksgiving week!

Meredith From A Mother Seeking... said...

Thank you so much for the feature! My daughters are very proud!
Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...