Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Follow My Friends : vixenMade

The last time I did a "Follow my Friends" feature was at the beginning of November so I wouldn't blame you if you thought I forgot to do one this month...but I haven't!

This month I'd like to introduce you to my new bloggy friend and fellow Saskatchewanian (it's a place in the middle of Canada) vixenMade.

vixenMade

Vixen is a mom and an awesome crafter!  I see her stuff featured all over bloggy land all the time.

She's shared several tutorials on embellishing kids shirts, like this cute one for Christmas:


Cute and easy hairbows:


 
And this awesome slouchy hat:

Vixen almost always shows you how to do her crafts with great step by step tutorials.  Stop by her blog and you'll be sure to find loads more fun ideas, as well as her lovely Etsy shop .
 
Check it out and don't be shy to come back and leave a comment letting us know what you found~

If you want to be featured, head up top and click on the Follow My Friends tab to find out how.

2 comments:

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

Love that blog, Tamara. Great feature! {I found her via CJT a few months back}.

Great idea for a series!

Unknown said...

I just saw this today, I can't believe I didn't know you featured me back then! I want to thank you so much for doing this! It means a lot. And of course, it's also nice to know a fellow SK blogger!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...