Thursday, June 20, 2013

Girls Skirt


Well, this little project almost didn't make the cut for Kids Fashion Week but after looking at the photos I realized it didn't turn out quite as bad as I originally thought.

It's just a cute little skirt that I made for my niece:


I used the same pattern that I used for her brother's shorts earlier in the week. But the skirt just seems way too big to me.


It has a seam in the centre front and back as well as the sides which adds a bit of bulk.  As you can tell, I'm not over the moon about so I'm going to try shortening it and I think that'll help it along.

You can find out more about the little top that she's wearing here.

1 comment:

srpprcrftr said...

I agree, the skirt does look a bit bulky but with a thinner fabric it would be perfect. Such a cute little model. It's so cute how the little ones just love to strut their stuff when asked to model. Happy Summer and keep up the great sewing.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...