Monday, September 9, 2013

Movie Monday-Can you Feel the Love Tonight

I'm changing things up just a tiny bit around here and am going to start a new feature on Mondays....Movie Mondays.

I am still a sucker for a good YouTube video and I'd love to share my favourites with you.  Every Monday I'll link up to a fun or inspiring or creative video that I think you'll enjoy.  Feel free to head over to YouTube to leave a comment for the person who originally posted the video.

To kick things off I'm going to start with something that I think will bring a smile to your face:


Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

I have a whole back story for this video, you see these guys just finished up with choir practice and needed a java fix, so they stopped at their local TH and behind the counter were a couple of awkward teenage kids who obviously like each other but just aren't making the connection. They sing. Magic happens!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...