Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sewing Patterns Group Pinterest Board

There are so many awesome FREE sewing patterns online it's almost hard to keep track of them all.  So, I've created a Free Sewing Patterns Pinterest board to start gathering as many as I can.



I've added a few of my own self made patterns along with some others that I think are really neat.

I'd love for all of you to add to the board and start following as well!  Let's create the biggest collection of FREE sewing patterns that we can!

I'm not looking for refashions or projects where you just trace another garment.  These should be projects that include a pattern and directions and are FREE.

If you want to contribute, just send me a quick email asking me to add you to the board at:


Can't wait to see what we find!

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...